1° – 8° day
ASMARA – Free itinerary
Those are the services we will provide you during your stay:
* Tourist class hotel, sharing double room, bed and breakfast accomodation;
* An Italian/English/Amharic/German speaking driver/guide, who knows the country, and with whom you will arrange upon the excursions that you planned to do;
* A car, with driver, insurances, limited mileage, excluding fuel.
With these services, you have the tools to get to know Eritrea at its best, organizing excursions according to your wishes and with the flexibility you desire.
On the eighth day, in accordance with your flight time, transfer from the hotel to the airport
* Asmara, the city that boasts one of the world’s finest collections of early 20th-century architecture – with UNESCO awarding it World Heritage Site status.
* The multi-ethnic Keren with its languid atmosphere boasts a seductive amalgam of architectural elements: mosques, churches and colonial buildings.
* The ancient ruins of Kohaito with its perfectly preserved cave paintings.
* Adi Quala and its beautiful Coptic church, the Shrine of Daàro Khonat where the soldiers died in the battle of Adwa rest and the site from which from which you can admire one of the most beautiful views of Eritrea
* Sturdy and tenacious, like Eritreans themselves, Massawa City has survived throughout the centuries, this old port city preserves an ensemble of wonderful Ottoman architecture and gorgeous colonial building.
* Adulis, a city to rediscover, the “Pompeii of Africa”, overwhelmed by water, mud and buried by sand and the main port of the powerful Empire of Aksum. It was only in the 16th century that its name was rediscovered on an ancient paper.
A total of seven nights as follow:
- Max four nights in Asmara, B&B accomodation, Midian Hotel or similar
- Max four nights in Massawa, overnight only, Grand Dahlak Hotel or similar
- Max two nights in Keren, B&B, Sarina hotel or similar
- Max three nights in Adi Keyh or Senafè, Kohaito archaeological site, overnight only, local basic hotel
- Eight days, car or minibus Hiace Toyota with 800 km included, fuel excluded
- An Italian/English/Amharic/German speaking driver/guide, except on free days
- Local taxes, tourist permits process
Price do not include:
- Entry visa
- Meals and drinks
- Breakfast in Massawa and Kohaito
- Mileage over 800Km, 4,50 Nakfa per km.
- Entrance fees, tourist permit fees, Dahlak tax, etc
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance: is a MUST to have a comprehensive travel insurance covering cancellation, curtailment, medical, emergency travel and assistance, as this is compulsory on all our trips. Personal expenses
- All what is not included in the “Price include”